Penta Subscription Management (PAY) is the Bayinet (dealer network) service whereby Penta Teknoloji enables the customers of its business partners to conveniently display and manage their subscriptions. It provides plenty of advantages in terms of developing existing customer relationships and creating new sales potentials.
Penta Subscription Management Features
- The following transactions can be executed for the available subscriptions by a single click:
- Adding and removing products
- Identifying new users
- Changing the number of users
- The data of the customers whose subscriptions are about to expire can be accessed through the opportunity tracking report.
- Sales can be made to existing customers without carrying out any manual order transactions or operations thanks to the automatic renewal feature. (Please check the availability of the automatic renewal feature for products.)
- Penta Subscription Management communicates with Bayinet, ERP and supplier systems* at all stages of the subscription management process. This integration automates the following processes:
- Processing subscription orders in minutes
- Automatic renewal of subscription contracts in due time.
Penta Subscription Management Benefits
- Sales opportunities can be easily tracked and realistic turnover targets can be determined with the subscription reports.
- The ordering process concludes within minutes, enabling organizations to devote more time to new business developments.
- Existing customers are continuously kept in contact with throughout the subscription cycle and informed regarding the subscription renewal period. Thus, the customer experience is enhanced significantly.
- The information relating to the customers’ subscriptions is managed from a single point, which greatly improves customer relationships.
* Depends on supplier integration support and workflows.